New 8 Ton Electric Log Splitter with Cross Axe Included
Email us at email@example.com if you would like us to let you know when the 8 tons are back in stock and ready to go.
Our 8 ton vertical electric log splitter is a really tough worker. As a vertical machine it is really comfortable to use as the operator can stand upright while using and cut the log on the worktable just like slicing a cake into sections. See the video below to really see what this log splitter can do.
FREE "Firewood Preparation Handbook" with every order!
Features of the 8 Ton MAX-AXE Log Splitter.
- Delivery nationwide only €30
- Heavy duty splitting power: 8 Ton
- Heavy duty 4-way cross axe attachment included in the price!! This extra attachment will cut your log into 4 pieces in one movement.
- Are you splitting fresh logs? Then we recommend that you also include the "Split Wedge" attachment for an extra €30. Fresh timber tends to be stringy and knitted together and this wide wedge simply bursts the log open and eliminates having to pull the stringy bits apart.
- Maximum wood length: 23"/30"/42"
- Maximum wood diameter: 22"
- Voltage: 230V-50Hz (single phase) - 16amp plug
- Log Splitter Weight: 103kgs
- Carton Size: 56x45.5x110cm, (22"x18"x43.5")
- Power: 3000W
- Copper wire in log splitter motor
- Splitting axe length: 200mm (8")
- Splitting axe width: 20mm (0.75")
- 1 pilot hole for cross axe
- Splitting axe tilted forward to 25 degrees for maximum splitting force
- Box iron inside sleeve/barrel attached to axe 100mm (4")
- Box iron outside sleeve/barrel 115mm (4.5")
- Ground surface plate 330mm (13") wide x 430mm (17") deep
- Wheels and handle make moving log splitter easy
- Log Splitter comes with safety guard over hydraulic pump section
- Log Splitter comes with built in safety features
- Log Splitter comes with 12 month warranty. CE approved.
- Product support and after sales service guaranteed.
- Delivery can be arranged to anywhere in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Looking for a machine that will split your firewood logs? This is the answer. The easy way to "cut logs", "break blocks", "split timber", "chop firewood" whatever way you want to say it, this machine will do it all!
We Also Recommend