New 9 Ton Electric Log Splitters MAX AXE with Cross Axe included
Heavy Duty MAX-AXE 9 Ton Vertical Electric Hydraulic Log Splitter. This logsplitter amazes customers when they call to our showroom to see it working. As a vertical machine it is really comfortable to use as the operator can stand upright while using and cut the log on the worktable just like slicing a cake into sections. See the video below to really see what this log splitter can do or call to our showroom and even bring a log to challenge this really tough logsplitter. Delivery nationwide only €30.
FREE "Firewood Preparation Handbook" with every order!
Features of the 9 Ton MAX-AXE Log Splitter
- Splitting force of log splitter: 9 Ton
- Heavy duty 4-way cross axe attachment included in the price!! This extra attachment will cut your log into 4 pieces in one movement. (watch video of cross axe)
- Are you splitting fresh logs? Then we recommend that you also include the "Split Wedge" attachment for an extra €30. Fresh timber tends to be stringy and knitted together and this wide wedge simply bursts the log open and eliminates having to pull the stringy bits apart. (watch video of split wedge)
- Splitting axe length - 200mm (8")
- Splitting axe width - 25mm (1")
- Transport handle to rear of log splitter and wheels for easy movement
- 1 pilot holes on splitting axe for cross axe
- Splitting axe tilted forward at 25 degrees for maximum splitting force
- Box iron inside barrel/sleeve attached to axe: 115mm (4.5")
- Box iron outside barrell/sleeve: 125mm (5")
- 22" platform checkered plate on the ground for max stability
- Max. wood length: 18"/41"
- Max. wood diameter: 30"
- Voltage: 230V-50Hz (Single Phase) - 16amp plug
- G.W.: 120kgs
- Carton Size: 69x38x95cm (27"x15"x37.5")
- Power: 3000W
- Copper wire in log splitter motor
- Logsplitter comes with built in safety features
- 12 month warranty. CE Approved.
- Excellent product support and after sales service guaranteed.
- Delivery can be arranged anywhere in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Looking for a machine that will split your firewood logs? This is the answer. The easy way to "cut logs", "break blocks", "split timber", "chop firewood" whatever way you want to say it, this machine will do it all!
We Also Recommend