Buying a log splitter is probably one of the most sensible things anyone can do. If you use a log of firewood, then it makes sense to have a machine do all of the back breaking work of splitting the logs, bursting the blocks, breaking the timber. Here are some of the many advantages:
- Less work and effort
- Reduce your risk of injury to shoulders and back
- All logs can now be broken so there will be no waste
- You can split your logs into smaller sections so they dry out/season faster.
- It is an almost therapeutic activity - just you and your log splitter and seeing the log pile grow as you work.
- The job gets done faster.
- When the job is easy, you're more likely to stick at it and split everything.
- The sense of satisfaction of a finished job is great.
So, for all your log splitter needs, call to our showroom or watch our log splitter videos to decide which log splitter will suit you and your timber. Hartnett Products sells a range of electric and petrol log splitters. We have one to suit everybody.
Share this post